Wednesday 12 March 2008

Happy snaps





Getting ready for the big event.


\



We are pretty happy with the way things are going!










Visitors have a go at making paper!




I am having trouble getting the pictures up for some reason, so this is as far as I can go. The workers are on the Ghan now, steaming their way to Alice Springs, from there they board the Centre Bush Bus and I will collect them from Uluru and bring them back to Blackstone. There will be some wonderful story telling for the weeks and days to come.

Focus for me now moves to our Melbourne Exhibition at Dickerson Gallery, when I can I will post the details from the inviation on the Blog. Michael Stittfold from Patjarr, Kayili Artists and Papulankutja will be holding a stall at the Melbourne Art Fair on the 18,19th and 20th April as well. So busy busy busy ...